If you are in the greater Baltimore-ish area, it might interest you to know that to the best of my knowledge there are signed copies of The Stars We Share at the following bookstores:
- Curious Iguana in Frederick, MD
- Greedy Reads (Remington) in Baltimore, MD
- The Ivy Bookshop in Baltimore, MD
- Politics & Prose in Washington, DC
- Barnes & Noble in White Marsh, MD
- Barnes & Noble in Pikesville, MD
I’ll update this as I add more! Also, FoxTale Book Shoppe in Woodstock, GA might have copies yet with signed bookplates.
In separate good news, the nice people at LitHub let me go on a bit about my research process for The Stars We Share, but also about bears, weather, and what it was like for me to write a math person.